Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Brief Introduction

I think a brief introduction to this little corner of cyberspace is in order, as this is the first of what I hope to be many posts.  First off, this isn't just another Android news site, or a collection of phone/application reviews.  There are enough of those sites already, and I wouldn't have the time to give any justice to a venture of that nature.  Rather, this blog is dedicated to my commentary and analysis of the Android platform and ecosystem as a whole.  Inasmuch as this involves the discussion of a specific device or application, then we'll go there... but as I said, the focus is more on where the Android platform has been, is, and seems (to me) to be going.  Or, in some cases, where I think it should be going.

I hope that, in the course of my ramblings, you read something that piques your interest, or makes you think.  I hope for this to be as much a forum for discussion as it is my soapbox.  And, more than that, I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment